UPDATE: Trail Run At Indian Lake course is open!
The course is now marked and ready to be run first thing Friday morning. The course will close at 5pm Sunday (10/4).
- Review the 1st participant email (below and online at http://friendsofindianlake.org/race-news/)
- Start/Finish line is the TRAILHEAD ARCH immediately south of the main parking lot. (Start heading north towards the parking lot.)
- The course is well marked with pink pin flags as well as directional arrow signs at key intersections. All course marking will always be on your right side / right side of the trail.
- It has been raining and the course is muddy! The north side of the lake is VERY muddy. Descending the hills in the second half of the race will be extra treacherous. Please be cautious – you are self-supported!
- There may be off-leash dogs in the dog exercise area. Please be aware of other park users generally.
- Submit your time (and photos) for inclusion in the official results: https://forms.gle/keRjRUBjoCrrieGG8
- We are still waiting on SWAG (stuck in customs!). It will be mailed out as soon as it arrives. I will send an ETA next week to those who opted-in for the neck gaiter.
- Registration is still open! Tell your friends to get off the fence and Fall for the T.R.A.I.L.!
- If you notice problems with the course marking (damaged or disturbed), please let us know at 608-628-6664.
Thanks again for your support of the Friends of Indian Lake! Enjoy the 11th running of the Trail Run At Indian Lake!